- Muscles consists of 75% water
- Brain consists of 90% of water
- Bones consists of 22% of water
- Blood consists of 83% water
What does water do?
- Helps with digestion & helps with the absorption of food
- Transports nutrients & oxygen into cells
- Moisturizes air in the lungs
- Helps with your metabolism
- Protects your vital organ
- Helps your organs to absorb nutrients
- Regulates your body temperature
- Helps with blood circulation
- Protects and lubricates your joints
Many conditions can be improved simply by drinking water such as, Immune Disease, Constipation, Hypertension, Headaches, Tiredness, Muscle & Joint pain - It's even been documented that water can help with depression.
BUT - What happens when we consume more sodas, juices and other soft drinks in the place of water?
You decrease in your body's moisture, gain excess body fat, have poor muscle tone and a decreased ability to digest food. Read more: Symptoms of Not Drinking Enough Water | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5052184_symptoms-not-drinking-enough-water.html#ixzz1XyzOa7mj
The bottom line is, our bodies need water to survive, Raise your glasses for a toast to health, Salud!